Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Onion Gratin Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Onion Gratin Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Onion Gratin Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snacks.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains present in white bread.
You will not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to onion gratin soup recipe. You can cook onion gratin soup using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Onion Gratin Soup:
- Prepare 200 ml of Caramelized onion.
- Take 2 1/2 cup of Consomme soup (weak).
- Use 1 of Baguette.
- Get 1 of Grated cheese.
- Prepare 1 of use as much (to taste) Easy melting cheese.
- You need 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Onion Gratin Soup:
- Please refer to"Cut the time! Definitely tasty caramelized onion." https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/144039-delicious-caramelized-onions.
- Add water or consommé soup little by little, while scraping the sides and the bottom..
- If you added water in Step 2, add consommé cubes and simmer. Season with salt and pepper..
- Put lightly toasted baguette, easy melting cheese, and grated cheese (double the cheese)..
- Heat in a toaster, and the soup is done when the cheese is slightly browned. It takes about 3-5 minutes in my toaster..
If you find this Onion Gratin Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.