Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Polish Cabbage Soup (Kapusniak) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Polish Cabbage Soup (Kapusniak) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Polish Cabbage Soup (Kapusniak) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Energy.
We all know that eating healthy snacks can help us truly feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack a lot of people ignore. Often people elect to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the right idea. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, nonetheless. Along with calcium, it’s a good source of aminoacids and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to create it. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to polish cabbage soup (kapusniak) recipe. You can have polish cabbage soup (kapusniak) using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Polish Cabbage Soup (Kapusniak):
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground chuck.
- Provide 2 of fresh bratwurst links, removed from their casings.
- Use 1 of small head of cabbage, cored and cut in eighths shreds.
- Get 3 of carrots, sliced.
- Provide 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- Take 1 of poblano pepper, fine dice.
- Prepare 1 of large potato, peeled and cubed.
- Prepare 1 (14.5 ounce) of can of petite dice tomatoes, juice included.
- Use 8 ounces of sauerkraut with juice.
- Use 16 ounces of tomato juice.
- Provide 32 ounces of Beef "Cooking Stock".
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of water.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of marjoram.
- Get 1/4 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cracked pepper.
Steps to make Polish Cabbage Soup (Kapusniak):
- Assemble all of your ingredients..
- Chop and prep all of your veg for mise en place..
- Melt the butter in a large soup or stock pan over high heat, add the bratwurst meat (decased) and ground chuck, break up with the spoon, and sautee till it gets a little brown. Around 3-5 minutes.
- Add onions, poblano, carrots, and potato. Sweat these ingredients with the meat another 3 minutes or so..
- Add cabbage and sauerkraut, sweat the cabbage and stir vigorously about 5 minutes..
- Add tomatoes, tomato juice, beef stock, water, salt and pepper, and herb and spices..
- Bring to a rolling boil, and lower to a gentle bubbling simmer. Cover and cook for 2 to 2 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally..
If you find this Polish Cabbage Soup (Kapusniak) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.