Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Low Sodium Crock Pot Cabbage Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Low Sodium Crock Pot Cabbage Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
When searching for a convenient nutritious snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You can not beat yogurt whenever it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is a protein-rich source of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive system work correctly depending upon the culture used to make it. Fast hint: select unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. This decreases your sugar consumption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy low sodium crock pot cabbage soup recipe. To make easy low sodium crock pot cabbage soup you only need 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Low Sodium Crock Pot Cabbage Soup:
- Provide 1/2 head of Small to medium chopped green cabbage..
- Get 1 can of Low sodium diced tomatoes.
- Use 2 can of Tomato paste 6 oz. can.
- Take 1 quart of Water, more or less depending upon you taste and preferred consistency..
- Use 1/2 cup of Brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Lemon juice.
Instructions to make Easy Low Sodium Crock Pot Cabbage Soup:
- Place chopped cabbage in crock pot and start on high for an hour. Switch to low and cook cabbage until it shrinks down and wilts. Some water will accumulate on the bottom. Cabbage is voluminous so don't be afraid to pack it in to the top. Should take about 3 hours..
- After cabbage is sufficiently cooked down, add diced tomatoes, tomato paste and water..
- After cooking for at least an hour, add brown sugar and lemon juice..
- Let cook for at least 4 hours. Every so often, taste broth and add more brown sugar, lemon juice or water to adjust consistency and sweet and sour taste to your liking. Also cook long enough so cabbage is soft..
If you find this Easy Low Sodium Crock Pot Cabbage Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.