Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Egg Misua Noodles Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg Misua Noodles Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. While we’re incessantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, just making a couple of small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically modify your eating habits. Even more important than completely changing your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will find that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate previously.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to egg misua noodles soup recipe. You can have egg misua noodles soup using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Egg Misua Noodles Soup:
- Prepare 150 gr of misua noodles.
- Use 150 gr of boneless chicken meat, diced, boiled, set aside the chicken broth, strained the broth.
- Prepare 2 of eggs, beaten.
- Take 100 gr of baby bok choy, halved, washed.
- Get 1 of carrot, julienned.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Take 1/2 Tbsp of salt or to taste.
- You need 1/4 tsp of white pepper powder or to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of mushroom bouillon.
- Take 1 of lt chicken broth.
- Use 2 stalks of green onions, diagonally cut.
- Take 1 tsp of sesame oil.
Steps to make Egg Misua Noodles Soup:
- Heat the vegetable oil. Sauté garlic until fragrant..
- Add chicken meat and chicken stock. Season with salt, white pepper powder, and mushroom bouillon. Cook until boiling..
- Add carrot dan baby bok choy. Keep cooking until the vegetables are half cooked..
- Add misua noodles. Continue cooking until misua is soft (more or less 2-3 minutes)..
- Lower the heat. Stir the broth, in a slow stream pour in eggs. Check the taste..
- Add sesame oil and green onions right before it’s removed from the heat. Serve warm. Yum! 😋.
If you find this Egg Misua Noodles Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.