Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Turkish Lentil Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Turkish Lentil Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Turkish Lentil Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
We are very mindful that eating healthy snacks can help us feel better within our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Try eating almonds if you do not are afflicted by nut allergies. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds provide many health advantages. Almonds really are a natural supply of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. They actually do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. In the case of almonds, however, they wont allow you to yearn for a nap. These nuts relax the muscles and supply a general sense of comfort. Almonds typically give you a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to turkish lentil soup recipe. You can cook turkish lentil soup using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Turkish Lentil Soup:
- You need 150 ml of Red lentils.
- Prepare 1 small of to medium Onion.
- Prepare 1/3 of Carrot (optional) 1, small Potato (optional).
- Get 1 of Consomme bouillon cubes.
- Get 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 1200 ml of Water.
- Prepare 1 dash of each Lemon, chili powder, mint.
Instructions to make Turkish Lentil Soup:
- These are red lentils. There are many different varieties depending on where they are produced, but the photo shows some beans I brought back from Turkey. They are plump. In Japan, you can buy them in the export food section of department stores, or at a health food shop, but they are a bit flatter..
- To prep the ingredients, rinse the lentils. Mince the onions. Peel the carrot and potato, and finely chop..
- Sauté the onions in oil (not listed). When they are well cooked and translucent, add the water and bring to a boil..
- Add the consomme bouillon cube, lentils, carrot, and potato, and simmer for 30 minutes on low to medium heat..
- Strain the soup from Step 4, return the liquid to the pot, and pulse the remainder in a blender until smooth. Return to the pot, then bring to a boil. It should be as thick as potage soup. Season with salt and other seasonings to taste..
- Pour into individual soup bowls, then squeeze on lemon juice for a nice touch. That is how I love it. It also tastes great garnished with chili peppers, mint leaves, parsley, or croutons..
- Add tomato paste. No need to mix..
If you find this Turkish Lentil Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.