Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Bhature recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Bhature recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bhature recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Vitality.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of well being. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A little bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bhature recipe. To cook bhature you only need 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Bhature:
- Provide 2 cups of Wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Semolina (suji).
- Take 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of Salt.
- Get 3-4 tbsp of Curd.
- You need Aa needed of Water (to make dough).
Steps to make Bhature:
- In a bowl add wheat flour, sugar and salt mix properly..
- Make a well add curd. Add baking soda over curd and mix. It will bubble..
- Then mix flour with curd and make a dough. Add water little by little and make a dough. Dough should not be very tight..
- Let the dough rest for half an hour..
- In a kadhai heat oil. Take a small ball of dough and roll. Make shape of your choice. I preferred round..
- Check the oil by adding small ball of dough it should immediately rise. Make sure your oil is hot enough. If oil is not bhatura will not puff..
- Add rolled bhatura in kadhai and let it cook. Serve hot with chole and raita.
If you find this Bhature recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.