Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out some simple changes.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything straightaway or that you need to completely eliminate certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than entirely changing your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will discover that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to wiener sauerkraut soup (keto/low carb) recipe. You can have wiener sauerkraut soup (keto/low carb) using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb):
- Use 10 of Hot Dogs (Gluten-Free found to have lowest carbs).
- Use 2 tbs of Avacado Oil.
- Take 1 lb of sauerkraut (both solid and liquid).
- Provide 3 cups of Chicken Broth.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Take 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 of stevia sweetener packet.
- You need 2 tbs of Dijon Mustard.
- Use 1 of shallot or small onion.
- Provide 2 strips of Bacon.
- You need 1/8 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of chives.
Steps to make Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb):
- Dice onion and bacon into small pieces and put in pot. Fry bacon and onion until browned. delay adding onion by couple of mins if you like crispy bacon..
- Add broth, water, oil, mustard, sweetener, pepper, bay leaves and mustard.
- Measure out sauerkraut making sure there are both solids and liquids (more liquid the more acidic soup – adjust to likeness). Drain liquid into soup then take solids and chop to make less stringy. Add to soup..
- Chop hot dogs in 1/4 of an inch width (can be substituted for sausage). Add to soup. Simmer 15 mins..
- Add pinch of baking soda with 1 tbsp of heavy cream. Stir in. Taste soup add salt as required. Add chives as a garnish..
If you find this Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.