Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oven baked Macaroni recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven baked Macaroni recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re constantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can get results without removing foods from your diet or make considerable changes right away. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven baked macaroni recipe. To cook oven baked macaroni you only need 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Oven baked Macaroni:
- Take 500 g of macaroni.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Get 1 l of plain yogurt.
- Take 1 l of milk.
- Prepare 1 dl of sunflower oil.
- Use of salt.
Steps to make Oven baked Macaroni:
- You can use any type of pasta you have/like. Mix the eggs, oil and 2 teaspoons of salt inside an oven baking dish..
- Put macaroni inside and pour yogurt and milk on them. You don't have to use all the milk/yogurt. Depending on how much pasta you used, when you mix it together it should all be inside, dunk in liquid. Use more yogurt then milk because it's tastier that way..
- Mix it well and put to rest around 15 – 20 mins (it's ok if you leave it longer). Preheat your oven to 200°C..
- Bake until top gets golden brown (around 45 min in my oven)..
- It's important to leave it cool off a bit before eating so everything blends together well..
If you find this Oven baked Macaroni recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.