Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Bok Choy Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Bok Choy Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bok Choy Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. If we eat more healthy foods and less of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Yogurt is often a snack many people ignore. Sometimes people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt makes a wonderful snack, however. Along with calcium, it is a good source of aminoacids and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive system work correctly depending upon the culture used to make it. Yogurt combines beautifully with nuts along with seeds. This minimizes your sugar intake without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bok choy soup recipe. You can cook bok choy soup using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bok Choy Soup:
- Use 1 head of bok choy.
- Get 1 of medium onion (chopped).
- You need 1 Tablespoon of minced garlic.
- Get 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- Take 1 Tablespoon of fish sauce.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of butter.
- Take 8 cups of water.
- You need 1 cube of beef bouillon.
- Get 1 cube of pork bouillon.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 3 teaspoons of salt.
- Take 1/2-1 teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Prepare of Serve with:.
- Prepare of White rice.
Instructions to make Bok Choy Soup:
- Wash bok choy and cut in 1/2 inch to 1inch square pieces. Separate greens and stalk and set aside..
- Melt butter in 5 quart pot. Saute onion and garlic until onion is translucent. Add bok choy stalk and cook until soft, about five minutes. Add soy sauce and ground black pepper and stir until well coated..
- Add water to pot and bring to a boil. Add fish sauce, beef bouillon, pork bouillon, salt, and crushed red pepper. Bring mixture back to a boil stirring occasionally..
- Mix bok choy greens in pot and bring back to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until greens and stalks and desired tenderness, about 30 minutes..
If you find this Bok Choy Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.