Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Home made wonton soup with fresh bok choy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Home made wonton soup with fresh bok choy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. There are many health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most likely, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, simply making some modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
These changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. While you may already consume a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to home made wonton soup with fresh bok choy recipe. To cook home made wonton soup with fresh bok choy you need 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Home made wonton soup with fresh bok choy:
- Take 100 g of white flour.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Take Pinch of salt.
- Get 4 tbsp of Hungarian Chicken Paprikàs (Csirkepörkölt).
- Take 1 of fresh bok choy.
- Take 1 of veggie soup square.
Instructions to make Home made wonton soup with fresh bok choy:
- I used Chicken Paprikàs which was already prepared the day before, please check out the detailed recipe by Skunkmonkey101, the title is "Hortobàgyi palacsinta pörkölt".
- For the home made wonton wrappers: mix the egg with 4 tbsp water and a pinch of salt until foamy and add the flour.Kneed it into a hard dough..
- Put a little flour on a clean flat surface and make the dough as flat as you can, then cut it into 5×5 cm squares. Put a little of the Chicken Paprikàs into each wonton a nd wet the edges of the wrapper with water and fold it into half..
- Next take the two edges and fold it again to get the shape on the picture..
- Cook the wontons in salted boiling water. They are ready when they start to swim on the surface of water.
- Prepare the veggie soup: put the soup square in boiling water and also add the bok choy, cook it until the bok choy is not raw anymore. Serve it adding the wontons. Give me feedback if you liked this recipe..
If you find this Home made wonton soup with fresh bok choy recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.