Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect ~Shamrock's Perfect Prime Rib Roast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to ~Shamrock's Perfect Prime Rib Roast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Making the decision to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. While we’re always being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that many people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of modest changes.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also great for your skin. If you currently consume lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ~shamrock's perfect prime rib roast recipe. You can cook ~shamrock's perfect prime rib roast using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make ~Shamrock's Perfect Prime Rib Roast:
- You need of Main.
- Provide 4 lb of Prime Rib Roast (boneless & tied).
- Prepare of Spice Rub.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sea Salt (or Kosher Salt).
- Use 1 tbsp of Coarse Black Pepper.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Onion Powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of Paprika.
- Get 1 tbsp of Italian Seasoning (or Dried Oregano).
- Take 1 tsp of Old Bay Seasoning.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Ground Coffee (Instant is ok).
- Take of Horseradish Cream Sauce (Optional).
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of Horseradish.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Sour Cream.
- Take 1/4 cup of Mayonnaise.
- Take of Optional.
- Use 1/4 cup of Butter (1/2 Stick) (Optional).
Instructions to make ~Shamrock's Perfect Prime Rib Roast:
- Night before cooking* Unwrap roast and cover in Spice Rub mix, rubbing it in. Place on plate and put in refrigerator (uncovered). This allows the roast to dry for a better crust..
- 2 Hours Before Roasting* Remove roast from refrigerator and place on counter to allow it to come to Room Temperature..
- 15 minutes Before Roasting * Preheat oven to 450°F..
- Place roast in Roasting Pan with rack. Roast for 20 minutes at 450°F..
- Reduce oven temperature to 325°F. Bake until internal temperature is 120-130 on meat thermometer (approximately 15 minutes per pound)..
- Remove from oven and place roast on aluminum foil on cutting board. Wrap entire roast tightly in foil for 30 minutes. Roast will continue to cook another 10 degrees..
- Make Horseradish Cream Sauce (Optional) while roast rests..
- After Roast has rested* Just before slicing roast, rub entire surface with butter. Slice roast in 1/2-1 inch slices. 4 lb. roast yields approximately 6 slices. Enjoy!.
If you find this ~Shamrock's Perfect Prime Rib Roast recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.