Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Pumpkin Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pumpkin Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pumpkin Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out several modest changes.
Initially, you should be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you no longer wish to eat. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By adding fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
All in all, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pumpkin soup recipe. You can cook pumpkin soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pumpkin Soup:
- Use 1 of Small Pumpkin.
- You need 1 of Onion, Finely Chopped.
- Get 1 inch of fresh Ginger.
- Use 2 of Large Handfuls of Corriander.
- Prepare 3 Cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare 2 of Stock Cubes.
- Provide 3 of Carrots.
- Get 1 of Leek.
- Provide To Taste of Salt and Pepper.
- You need 1 Tsp of Chilli.
- Use 2 Tsp of Ground Coriander.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Vegan Butter.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Oil.
Steps to make Pumpkin Soup:
- Peel and chop the pumpkin. Pre-heat the oven and roast the pumpkin on a baking tray until it is soft..
- Dice the ginger and garlic. Finely slice the leek and onion and in a large saucepan soften the leek, onion, garlic and ginger with the butter. Add the ground coriander and chilli and gently fry for a couple of minutes..
- Boil some water and add the stock cubes. Add the stock to the pan. I like thick soup, so I tend to add less stock, but adjust the stock levels to how thick or thin you like your soup..
- Peel and chop the carrot and add to the pan. Add the pumpkin. Take half the coriander and add to the pan. Season the pan with the salt and pepper. then leave to simmer for 15-20 minutes..
- About 5 minutes before you take the pan off the heat chop and add the rest of the coriander. Take the pan off the heat and leave to cool for 5 minutes. When it is cooled enough blitz the soup to a smooth consistency and enjoy!.
If you find this Pumpkin Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.