Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Coconut Soup with Vegetables and Tofu (Sayur Lodeh Pedas) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Coconut Soup with Vegetables and Tofu (Sayur Lodeh Pedas) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Deciding to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of simple changes.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically change your eating habits. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Evidently, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy coconut soup with vegetables and tofu (sayur lodeh pedas) recipe. You can have spicy coconut soup with vegetables and tofu (sayur lodeh pedas) using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Coconut Soup with Vegetables and Tofu (Sayur Lodeh Pedas):
- You need 200 gr of tempeh (soy bean cake).
- Provide 2 of chokos.
- You need 200 gr of white tofu.
- Get 1/2 of red onion.
- Get 3 of garlic cloves.
- Use 3 of long red chilies.
- Get 3 of jalapenos (optional).
- Prepare 2 cups of coconut milk.
- You need 1 cm of galangal.
- Take 1 of bayleaf.
- Use 2 cups of water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Get 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Provide 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
Steps to make Spicy Coconut Soup with Vegetables and Tofu (Sayur Lodeh Pedas):
- Cut up tempeh, tofu, and chokos, put aside..
- Grind red onion, garlics, and long red chilies, put aside..
- Pre-heat cooking oil in a pot, cook ground ingredients until a little bit dry, add salt, sugar, pepper,galangal, jalapenos, and bayleaf, add water, mix well..
- Add chokos, tempeh, and tofu, wait until they are cooked properly..
- Add coconut milk, stir it until the soup boils properly..
- Serve it with steam rice, perfect to consume on cold days..
If you find this Spicy Coconut Soup with Vegetables and Tofu (Sayur Lodeh Pedas) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.