Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Lazy Sunday Hearty Potato/Matoke Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lazy Sunday Hearty Potato/Matoke Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
We all know that having healthy foods can help us feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more healthy feeling. A little bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a fantastic option as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds provide many health benefits. Almonds really are a natural supply of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. They generally do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont allow you to really miss a nap. Rather they will merely help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Almonds typically give you a general increased feeling of well-being.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lazy sunday hearty potato/matoke stew recipe. To cook lazy sunday hearty potato/matoke stew you only need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Lazy Sunday Hearty Potato/Matoke Stew:
- Use of I cup of peas.
- Provide 5 pieces of matoke.
- Take 300 g of potatoes.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes.
- Provide 4 of carrots..
- Take of Onion.
- You need 2 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- Provide 1/2 of Garlic.
- You need 2 teaspoons of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 of tabkespoon of curry powder.
- Provide of I cube of knorr chicken.
- Get 1 teaspoon of royco.
- You need leaves of Rosemary.
- Take of Chilli flakes if you want it spicy.
Steps to make Lazy Sunday Hearty Potato/Matoke Stew:
- Start by adding oil to your sufuria then the potatoes and matoke,stir for like 3minutes then add your boiled peas and the onions,carrots n capsicum n salt….
- Stir alot unless you have a non stick sufuria,since potatoes have a tendecy of sticking to the bottom of the sufuria….
- Add your garlic at this point so that it infuses with the cooking potatoes.
- Then add your spices,stir some more…our motto here is to stir alot..so nothing sticks at the bottom…add the tomatoes n the paste also…
- Add a cup of water,then let it boil for like 7-12min tops…to let everything cook nicely…stir every few min though…
- Check if the potatoes are cooked well by cutting with a knife or fork…if yes,then we nailed it people and we are ready to serve.
If you find this Lazy Sunday Hearty Potato/Matoke Stew recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.