Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Broccoli Cheese Soup – Slow Cooker recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Broccoli Cheese Soup – Slow Cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli Cheese Soup – Slow Cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Goodies.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. When we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
One of the most popular treats is natural yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch isn’t a good idea. You cannot beat yogurt any time it comes to a wholesome snack though. Along with calcium, it is a good source of necessary protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your gastrointestinal system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to produce it. Try putting in some wholesome nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This minimizes your sugar absorption without reducing the taste of your snack.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli cheese soup – slow cooker recipe. To cook broccoli cheese soup – slow cooker you only need 16 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Broccoli Cheese Soup – Slow Cooker:
- Take 6 cups of broccoli florets (from about 2 large heads broccoli).
- You need 2 of large carrots, peeled and shredded.
- Provide 1/2 of yellow onion, finely diced.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Get 2 oz. of cream cheese.
- Get 1 tsp. of dried oregano.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of each ground nutmeg, salt free all purpose seasoning.
- Provide 3 1/2 cups of unsalted chicken or vegetable broth.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Provide 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of all purpose flour.
- You need 2 cups of freshly shredded sharp yellow cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of freshly shredded white cheddar cheese.
- Use 1/4 cup of freshly grated parmesan cheese.
Steps to make Broccoli Cheese Soup – Slow Cooker:
- Grease your slow cooker (6 qt. size). Place the broccoli florets, shredded carrots, onion and garlic into the bottom. Top with the cream cheese, seasonings and broth. Give it all a stir, place the lid on and set the heat to low. Cook for 4-6 hours, until the broccoli is tender..
- Once the broccoli is tender, use an immersion blender to puree some of the soup, until it is mostly smooth, but still with some chunks. Whisk together the milk, cream and flour and stir it into the soup, along with the cheeses. Place the lid back on and set the heat to high. Let this cook another 30-45 minutes, or until the soup has thickened slightly, is fully heated through and the cheese has fully melted. Taste and add more seasonings if it needs it, then serve..
If you find this Broccoli Cheese Soup – Slow Cooker recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.