Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best White rice with stew,fried plantain and Coleslaw recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to White rice with stew,fried plantain and Coleslaw recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more balanced feeling. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to white rice with stew,fried plantain and coleslaw recipe. To cook white rice with stew,fried plantain and coleslaw you need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare White rice with stew,fried plantain and Coleslaw:
- You need 2 cups of rice.
- Provide 1 of ripe plantain.
- Provide 1/2 kg of Chicken.
- Take 1 of small cabbage.
- Provide 3 of carrots.
- Get 2 of cksp of salad cream.
- Take 1/2 kg of Fresh tomatoes.
- You need 4 of fresh pepper.
- Take Pinch of salt.
- Take 1 sachet of Curry.
- Provide 2 of maggi cubes.
- Provide 1 of big bulb onion.
- Get 1/4 of groundnut.
Steps to make White rice with stew,fried plantain and Coleslaw:
- Parboil rice for 20mins,wash and boil again.add salt to taste..
- Boil chicken with salt,Maggi and onions..
- Cut cabbage pour in a boil add warm water and pinch of salt cover for 3 minutes and sieve out the water.cut carrots.mix both with salad cream..
- Cut plantain in cubes,Place a dry pan on fire add groundnut oil n fry the plantain..
- Place a dry pot on fire,add oil then onions.allow for 1min then pour in the tomatoes(blended) allow to fry very well.pour in the stock stir add pepper,Curry,Maggi,salt..
- Allow to boil for 15mins.15mins.the stew is ready..
If you find this White rice with stew,fried plantain and Coleslaw recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.