Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Potato Cheese Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato Cheese Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato Cheese Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, though, merely making a couple of small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically change your eating habits. Even more important than wholly altering your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than before. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate in the past.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato cheese soup recipe. To cook potato cheese soup you need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Potato Cheese Soup:
- Use 4 1/2 of medium potatoes; finely chopped.
- Provide 2 of medium carrots; finely chopped.
- Take 1/2 of medium onion; finely chopped.
- You need 1 1/2 stalks of celery; finely chopped.
- Get 1 tsp of seasoned salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of instant mashed potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of Velveeta, cubed.
Instructions to make Potato Cheese Soup:
- Cook potatoes, carrots, onion, and celery with seasoned salt, garlic powder, and pepper in 1 1/2 quarts water. Bring to boil and simmer 45 minutes.
- When vegetables are tender, add Velveeta and stir constantly until dissolved..
- Add instant potatoes a little at a time until Soup is desired consistency. (Add more instant potatoes if needed.).
If you find this Potato Cheese Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.