Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Ultra-Easy Tomato Potage Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Ultra-Easy Tomato Potage Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ultra-Easy Tomato Potage Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snack foods.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is often a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain food items is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ultra-easy tomato potage soup recipe. You can have ultra-easy tomato potage soup using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Ultra-Easy Tomato Potage Soup:
- You need 400 ml of Tomato juice (unsalted).
- Use 100 ml of Water.
- Get 1/2 of Onion.
- Get 1 of Potato.
- Prepare 10 grams of Butter.
- Get 1 tbsp of Consomme soup stock granules.
- Get 200 ml of Milk.
- Take 1 pinch of Sugar.
- Get 1 dash of Oregano or parsley.
Instructions to make Ultra-Easy Tomato Potage Soup:
- Peel and roughly chop the potato into small chunks and put the pieces in a saucepan. Add the roughly chopped onion, tomato juice, consomme and butter, and simmer..
- When the potato has softened, remove from the heat and mix in a blender..
- Pour the mixture into the saucepan, add the milk and warm over a low heat. Add a pinch of sugar to season. (Keep mixing it so it doesn't burn.).
- Pour it into serving bowls, top with oregano and parsley, and enjoy. (You can also add the oregano together with the milk.).
- It's also tasty when chilled. If you are serving it cold, add a generous amount of milk..
- "Ultra-Easy Kabocha Potage"This is quite tasty too. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155926-ultra-easy-kabocha-squash-potage-soup.
If you find this Ultra-Easy Tomato Potage Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.