Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. There are many diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, just making a few modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. If you presently consume plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
As you can see, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli cheese soup recipe. To cook broccoli cheese soup you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Broccoli Cheese Soup:
- You need 1 lb of Fresh broccoli, use only the top and dice small.
- You need 1/2 lb of Carrots, diced.
- You need 1/3 cup of Water.
- Use 1/4 cup of Butter.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Minced dried onion.
- Take 1/2 tsp of White pepper and salt.
- Get 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Get 2 can of Cheddar cheese soup (Campbell's 10.5 oz).
- Take 1 can of Cream of celery soup (Campbell's 10.5 oz).
- Provide 2 can of Milk.
Steps to make Broccoli Cheese Soup:
- Heat butter and water in a large covered pot..
- Add broccoli, carrots, and spices. Stir and cover. Cook over medium heat until softened…stirring as needed (about 5 minutes).
- Add soups and fill 2 cans with milk and add..
- Stir well to combine and continue cooking over low heat. Stirring frequently so it doesn't burn on bottom..
- Another 10-15 minutes should be good, but can go longer if you want the veggies softer..
If you find this Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.