Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Yogurt is a snack many people take for granted. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt any time it comes to a nutritious snack though. It consists of a lot of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive tract work properly depending upon the culture used to create it. Try including some healthy nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent approach to delight in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli cheese soup recipe. You can cook broccoli cheese soup using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Broccoli Cheese Soup:
- Provide 1/2 stick of butter.
- Use 1 small of onion, chopped.
- Use 1 of handful of baby carrots chopped.
- Take 2 of celery stalks, diced.
- Use 3 cup of chicken broth.
- Get 1 cup of half and half.
- Provide 1 cup of milk.
- Take 2 head of fresh broccoli, chopped.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of cornstarch.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Take 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Use 1/8 tsp of dried thyme.
- You need pinch of nutmeg.
- Take 8 oz of Velveeta cheese, cubed.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese + additional for garnish.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
Instructions to make Broccoli Cheese Soup:
- In a stock pot, melt butter over medium heat..
- Saute onion in butter until onions are translucent, about 3-4 minutes..
- Stir in chicken broth, half and half, broccoli, carrots and celery. Bring to a boil then reduce heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until broccoli is soft and tender..
- In a small bowl, whisk together milk and cornstarch. Pour the mixture into the soup pot and stir until soup starts to thicken 3-4 minutes..
- Stir in pepper, garlic powder, thyme, nutmeg and salt..
- I placed an immersion blender in the pot to blend it, but it's totally your call. I prefer it a little smoother..
- Drop the heat to low and stir in Velveeta and cheddar cheese. Continue stirring until all of the cheese has melted..
- Top each bowl of soup with a little extra shredded cheddar cheese and serve immediately. Enjoy!.
If you find this Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.