Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Just about the most popular snacks is yogurt. In fact, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you can reach for. It contains a lot of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help maintain the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Try including some healthy nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent method to delight in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed portabella mushrooms recipe. To make stuffed portabella mushrooms you only need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms:
- You need 9 large of Portabella mushrooms.
- Provide 1 large of Ear roasted corn.
- Prepare 1 each of Zucchini & Yellow Squash.
- Prepare 1 large of Onion – diced very fine.
- Provide 6 of Eggs beaten with milk.
- Provide 6 clove of Garlic – chopped very fine.
- Take 2 cup of Grated parmigiana & mozzarella (shredded).
- Get 1/4 cup of Extra virgin olive oil for frying & dressing the stuffed musheooms.
Instructions to make Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms:
- Rub the portabella mushrooms to remove dirt. Chop stems & set aside. Rub inside ribs out of mushrooms.
- Take a roasted ear of corn & remove kernels – set aside).
- Do a very fine dice on the squash & zucchini – set aside.
- Dice or grate onions – they should be very fine).
- Add 3 TBL EVOO to a hot skillet..
- Immediately add chopped vegetables – chopped mushroom stems, corn, onions, squash, zucchini, garlic. Do NOT season with salt yet. When the vegetables become soft – drain in a colander – squeeze out as much liquid as possible.
- Return all veggies to the pan – add beaten eggs – stir – until the eggs are cooked – add the cheese & stir in 1 cup of the cheese & then the second until well combined.
- Stuff each mushroom & place each on baking pan. Place in oven pre-heated to 350°F & bake until the mushrooms darken & the cheese is bubbling.
If you find this Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.