Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Winter warmer soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Winter warmer soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Winter warmer soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Goodies.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better within our bodies. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, do not forget about yogurt. The fact is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you’ll be able to reach for. It is made up of a lot of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your gastrointestinal system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to make it. Quick hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to winter warmer soup recipe. To cook winter warmer soup you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Winter warmer soup:
- Provide 2 of leeks.
- Take 2 of onions.
- Use 2 of carrots.
- Provide 2 of potatoes.
- Use 2 pints of vegetable stock.
- Get 150 ml of crème fraîche.
- Provide of Vegetable oil.
- Use of Sourdough toast to serve.
Steps to make Winter warmer soup:
- Chop up all the veg. Sauté in oil in a big pan for 5 minutes..
- Add 2 pints of vegetable stock. Simmer for 10 minutes or until softened..
- Use a food processor to smooth everything in the pan. I used a separate bowl and then poured everything back into the pan afterwards..
- Add Crème fraîche and stir. Keep on a low heat to keep the soup warm enough to eat, but not to heat up the Crème fraîche too much..
- Add 3 big ladles of soup into a warm bowl and serve with toast. Enjoy!.
If you find this Winter warmer soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.