Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Ultra-Easy Kabocha Squash Potage Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ultra-Easy Kabocha Squash Potage Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. While we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making some small changes.
You can see results without removing foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ultra-easy kabocha squash potage soup recipe. You can have ultra-easy kabocha squash potage soup using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Ultra-Easy Kabocha Squash Potage Soup:
- Prepare 200 grams of Kabocha squash (without seeds and peel).
- Prepare 1/4 of Onion.
- You need 10 grams of Butter.
- Get 1 tbsp of Consomme soup stock granules.
- Take 300 ml of Milk.
- Get 1 tbsp of Honey.
Instructions to make Ultra-Easy Kabocha Squash Potage Soup:
- Cut the kabocha squash into cubes. Roughly chop the onion. Add the kabocha squash, onion, butter, consomme, and enough water to cover the vegetables to a pot, then turn on the heat..
- When the kabocha squash becomes soft, turn off the heat..
- Blend the mixture until it becomes smooth. It's troublesome to clean, so I used a mixer..
- Return the mixture to the pot, and add milk and honey. Simmer over low heat to warm the milk. Simmer over low heat while stirring. Be careful not to let it burn or separate..
- And it's done. If using a sweet and delicious kabocha squash, omit the honey..
- It's also delicious to eat it cold in the summer. In this case, add a little bit more milk..
- I made this soup with kabocha squash with the skin. It's a little bit green, but I recommend it because the skin contains a lot of nutrition..
If you find this Ultra-Easy Kabocha Squash Potage Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.