Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Broccoli blue cheese soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Broccoli blue cheese soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli blue cheese soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Treats.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is often a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a fantastic snack, however. It contains a great deal of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help maintain the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by most people. Fast hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent method to delight in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli blue cheese soup recipe. To make broccoli blue cheese soup you need 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Broccoli blue cheese soup:
- You need of Ingredients.
- Provide 2 of cube (or tsp) chicken stock.
- Take 1/2 pinch of ground cumin.
- Provide 1 pinch of ground nutmeg.
- Take 1 pinch of cajun seasoning or cayenne pepper.
- Get 2 tbsp of wheat flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- Prepare 60 grams of blue cheese.
- Get 1/2 of carrot or parsnip.
- Use 30 grams of butter.
- Use 150 ml of heavy cream.
- Prepare 4 cup of hot water.
- Take 1 head of Broccoli (or 2).
- Get 1/2 cup of dried potato flakes.
Instructions to make Broccoli blue cheese soup:
- Wash and Cut the broccoli head and carrot or parsnip finely.
- Melt the butter in a sauce pan and add the carrot finely chopped until butter begins to Brown.
- Add finely chopped broccoli head and 2 cups water. I like to cut the outer 'skin' off the stalk and add the soft part off the stalk finely chopped also, but leave it out if you want. Feed the scraps to your rabbit if you have one..
- Add a generous amount of pepper and the chicken stock. add the wheat flour.
- Bring to boil for 10 minutes and use a potato masher to mush things up a bit. This step determines the texture of your soup so leave it boiling longer for a thicker smooth soup our shorter for a crunchy thinner soup..
- Add the rest of water and corn flour, add spices and reduce heat..
- Once it's on a gentle simmer to avoid splitting, add cream and blue cheese..
- Add remaining seasoning and potato flakes. Taste the soup to see if anything is missing for your preferences..
- This should easily feed 2 hungry people. Double the recipe for left-overs to freeze or have up to 2 days later (the taste will get stronger)..
- Hopefully your wonderful wife is just pulling the flatbread out of the oven about now (mine sure was). Serve and enjoy.
If you find this Broccoli blue cheese soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.