Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken Noodle Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Goodies.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
While searching for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Sometimes people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the greatest idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you’ll be able to reach for. It contains a lot of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the human body to digest and, depending on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Quick hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent way to delight in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken noodle soup recipe. You can have chicken noodle soup using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Noodle Soup:
- You need 1 lb of chicken, can be white or dark. I like thighs.
- Prepare 3 of carrots.
- Take 3 of celery stock.
- Use Half of onion white or yellow.
- Get 1 of garlic clove.
- Get 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 1 package of egg noodles, dry or frozen. I prefer frozen.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- Use 1 tsp of thyme.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 Tbsp of parsley.
- Provide 2 tsp of Adobe season.
- Take 2 Tbsp of butter.
- Get 2 of chicken bouillon cubes.
- You need 1 tsp of poultry seasoning.
- Prepare of Water – to fill half a stock pot.
Steps to make Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Fill stock pot half way. Roughly 2-3 quarts. Bring to a boil add chicken diced, bay leaves, and butter. Boil for 45 minutes..
- Add sliced carrots, diced onion, sliced celery, and all spices and garlic. Boil for 30 minutes..
- Add frozen egg noodles or noodles and boild for another 20 minutes. Reduce to medium heat and let simmer until noodles are cooked..
If you find this Chicken Noodle Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.