Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Grilled Vegetable Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled Vegetable Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Energy.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of well being. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A piece of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Eating almonds is a fantastic alternative as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they’re packed full of things which help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Several nutritional vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. They generally do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. However, you won’t need a nap after eating almonds. Rather, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Your emotional level can often be lifted simply by eating almonds.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled vegetable lasagna recipe. To make grilled vegetable lasagna you need 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Vegetable Lasagna:
- Prepare 3 of eggplants, cut lengthwise into 1/4 inch slices (3 lbs).
- Prepare 3 of zucchini, cut lengthwise into 1/8 inch slices.
- Use of Cooking spray.
- Use 1 tsp of salt, divided.
- Get 3/4 tsp of freshly ground pepper, divided.
- Provide 2 of red bell peppers, quartered and seeded.
- Prepare 1 (15 oz) of container fat-free ricotta cheese.
- Get 1 of large egg.
- You need 3/4 cup of grated asiago cheese, divided.
- Use 1/4 cup of minced fresh basil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of minced fresh parsley.
- Take 9 of lasagna noodles, divided.
- Prepare 1 (26 oz) of jar tomato basil spaghetti sauce, divided.
- You need 3/4 cup (3 oz) of shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided.
- Provide 1/4 cup of commercial pesto.
Steps to make Grilled Vegetable Lasagna:
- Preheat grill.
- Coat eggplants and zucchini with cooking spray. Sprinkle with 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp black pepper. Grill eggplant and zucchini 1 1/2 minutes on each side or just until tender. Cool; combine in a large bowl..
- Place bell peppers on grill, skin-side down; grill 3 minutes or until tender. Cut into (1 inch wide) strips. Add bell peppers to eggplant mixture..
- Combine ricotta cheese, egg, 1/2 cup asiago cheese, basil, parsley, remaining 1/2 tsp salt and remaining 1/2 tsp black pepper..
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions, omitting the salt and the fat.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spread 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce in bottom of a 13×9 inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Arrange 3 noodles over tomato sauce. Top with half of eggplant mixture. Spread half of ricotta cheese mixture over eggplant mixture; sprinkle with 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Arrange 3 noodles and 1 cup of spaghetti sauce over cheese; cover with remaining eggplant mixture. Top with remaining ricotta. Spread pesto over ricotta; sprinkle with 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese. Cover with remaining 3 noodles..
- Spoon 1 cup spaghetti sauce over noodles. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup asiago cheese and remaining 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 1 hour. Let stand 15 minutes before serving..
If you find this Grilled Vegetable Lasagna recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.