Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Date tamarind curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Date tamarind curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Treats.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A piece of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Eating almonds is a fantastic alternative as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer you many health benefits. Almonds really are a natural source of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. They generally do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. But whenever you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you must sleep a while. Rather, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional state can often be lifted by just eating almonds.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to date tamarind curry recipe. You can cook date tamarind curry using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Date tamarind curry:
- You need 1 Cup of dates Pitted and chopped.
- Take 1/4 Cup of Tamarind.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Red chilli Chilli.
- Get 1 Teaspoon of Turmeric Powder.
- Get 1 Teaspoon of Coriander Powder.
- Provide 1 of Onion.
- Use 5 of Green chillies.
- Take of Coconut Oil (or vegetable oil).
- Take of Salt.
Instructions to make Date tamarind curry:
- Soak the tamarind in hot water..
- Heat oil. Add chopped onions and green chillies..
- Saute for 3-4 minutes and add all the powders. Saute for another 2 minutes..
- Chop the dates finely and add to the mix..
- Squeeze out the tamarind and add the water to the mix. Add salt..
- Leave on simmer. The dates should cook through completely and you should look for a jam like texture..
- Keep tasting as you go and adjust the salt / spice / tanginess as you go. I found it just right, but my mom added jaggery when she made it cause it wasn't sweet enough..
- It's such an easy recipe and you will have everyone asking you for the recipe. Direct them here when they do. ;).
If you find this Date tamarind curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.