Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy lasagne recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy lasagne recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy lasagne recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Deciding to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most people typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing several modest changes.
These changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also has vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already eat a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy lasagne recipe. To cook easy lasagne you need 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy lasagne:
- Use 12 of catelli smart lasagne noodles.
- Use 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Get 1 of onion, chopped.
- Use 1 of tomato chopped.
- Provide 2 of garlic cloves.
- Use 1 1/2 of cups of original spaghetti sauce.
- Get 1 of bar of mozzarella cheese.
- Get 1 of zucchini chopped.
- Get of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 dash of italiano club house seasoning.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1 cup of ricotta cheese.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Use 1 tbsp of dried parsley.
- Take 1 tbsp of dried basil.
- Provide 1 of cooking spray oil.
Instructions to make Easy lasagne:
- Have a pot big enough to cook the noodles in. Salt the water. Once brought to a boil cook the noodles as the direction on the box says. About 8 to 10 mins..
- Mix the roicatta cheese with the egg in a small bowl. Add parsley and basil into the mixture and set a side for later.
- Add olive oil to frying pan and start to add the chopped garlic and onions to a low to medium heat. Then the chopped tomato after a minute.
- Once the onions sweat out add the ground beef and salt and pepper to the pan. Turn the heat to medium to high to cook the beef faster.
- Once beef is browned drain fat if needed. Stir in spaghetti sauce and add zucchini. Let simmer for 5 to 8 mins..
- While the sauce is simmering grate the cheese and drain the noodles once they are done cooking. Remember not to over cook the noodles. Follow the directions on the brand you buy..
- Add sauce to 13×9 inch baking dish. This way your noodles on the bottom won't burn onto the pan. Next place four pasta pieces lengthwise over sauce, over lapping edges. Spread 1/3 of ricotta cheese over pasta and add 1/3 of mozzarella cheese . cover with one fourth of sauce..
- Repeat layers twice..
- With the last layer add the rest of the beef sauce and sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top. Make sure you put most of the cheese on this layer. The other two bottom layers should only have the roicatta. Sprinkle with italino seasoning..
- Wrap the pan with tin foil to keep the lasagne from drying out or to store in the fridge or freezer for later. Make sure to give the tin foil a quick spray of cooking oil on the side that will be facing in on the lasange..
- Cook the lasagne in the oven at 375oF for about 30 mins Take the tin foil off and let the cheese on top golden brown for another 2 mins on broiler setting. Let the lasange stand for another 5mins to cool on the counter..
- Once cooled lasange should be ready to serve. Eat and enjoy :).
If you find this Easy lasagne recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.