Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Prawn & mushroom curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Prawn & mushroom curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn & mushroom curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you don’t are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of ingredients that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Almonds really are a natural way to obtain B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. They generally do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Nevertheless, you will not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Rather they will merely help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. From time to time eating almonds could even be a mood booster!
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn & mushroom curry recipe. You can have prawn & mushroom curry using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Prawn & mushroom curry:
- Provide 500 grams of prawns (i prefer prawns without its tiny legs removed its juicy and crunchy).
- You need 300 grams of mushrooms chopped in quarters.
- Get 150 grams of cauliflower chopped.
- Take 1 of medium size onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes chopped (or 2 teaspoon tomato paste).
- Provide 4 of pieces of Finely chopped green chilli.
- Provide 1 of capsicum chopped.
- Prepare 3 of spring onions chopped.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of curry powder.
- Use of salt.
Steps to make Prawn & mushroom curry:
- Heat oil in pan and stir fry the prawns for 4-5 mins..
- Add the cauliflower and mushrooms and stir fry it for another 5-7 mins. Flavor with salt..
- Add the other ingredients and stir fry for 4mins. And lastly add the spring onions and fry for a couple of minutes..
- Serve hot and enjoy the curry..
If you find this Prawn & mushroom curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.