Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bitter gourd curry with tamarind recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bitter gourd curry with tamarind recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a number of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out several simple changes.
You can obtain results without eliminating foods from your diet or make huge changes immediately. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make considerable changes, but the most crucial thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. Soon enough, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bitter gourd curry with tamarind recipe. You can cook bitter gourd curry with tamarind using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Bitter gourd curry with tamarind:
- Prepare 1 of large sized Bitter Gourd.
- Get 1 of medium sized Onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Green, chilli and ginger paste.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of Tamarind pulp.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need as required of Oil for frying.
- You need For of tempering-.
- You need 1 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Get 1 of Dry Red Chilli.
- Provide For of Garnishing-.
- Get as required of coriander leaves.
- Provide 1 of Green chilli.
Instructions to make Bitter gourd curry with tamarind:
- Marinate the bitter gourd with turmeric powder and salt. Keep aside for five minutes..
- Add Refined oil. Once the oil is hot. Add mustard seeds and 1 dry red chilli. Let it crackle. Then add onion. Fry till it become light brown in colour. Then add bitter gourd. Saute it for a few minutes. Add all the dry masala powder. Fry it till the massla cooked well. Then add bitter gourd..
- Mix it well. Add salt again mix it. Add little water as needed. Cover and cook till the bitter gourd become tender. At last add tamarind pulp. Mix it and cook for few minutes till it becomes gravy..
- Once it is done. Transfer to a beautiful serving plate. Garnish with coriander leaves and green chilli..
- Ready to serve with Hot Chapati and Hot Steam Rice..
If you find this Bitter gourd curry with tamarind recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.