Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Cajun Breakfast Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cajun Breakfast Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have so many options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, do not forget about yogurt. The fact is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a healthy snack though. It is a protein-rich source of nutritious nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help maintain the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by most people. Yogurt combines perfectly with nuts along with seeds. It’s an easy way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cajun breakfast rice recipe. To cook cajun breakfast rice you only need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cajun Breakfast Rice:
- Provide of Ingredients.
- You need 1 lb of hot pork breakfast sausage (recommend Jimmy Dean or my Jimmy Dean copy-cat).
- Take 1 cup of onion, diced.
- Take 1 cup of celery, diced.
- Get 1 cup of bell pepper, diced.
- Get 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- Get 2 (10 ounce) of cans cream of mushroom soup.
- Get 1 (10 ounce) of can cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1 cup of uncooked rice.
- Take 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Tabasco.
Steps to make Cajun Breakfast Rice:
- If you are interested in making your own hot breakfast sausage, try my Jimmy Dean copy-cat recipe. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/344691-homemade-jimmy-dean-hot-sausage.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Brown the sausage in a large skillet over medium heat. Remove the cooked sausage and set aside..
- Add the onion, celery, bell pepper, and garlic to the skillet and saute until the onions are translucent..
- Add the sausage back to the skillet and add the cream of mushroom soup, cream of chicken soup, salt, Tabasco, and rice. Stir to combine well..
- Spoon the rice mixture into a greased casserole pan. Cover with aluminum foil or lid and bake for 1 hour..
- Allow to rest for 15 minutes and serve hot.
If you find this Cajun Breakfast Rice recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.