Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best baked mac n cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to baked mac n cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
We all know that eating healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is usually a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Yogurt is a snack many individuals neglect. Occasionally people elect to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the best idea. You cannot beat yogurt whenever it comes to a nutritious snack though. It consists of tons of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the physical body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Fast hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent approach to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked mac n cheese recipe. You can have baked mac n cheese using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook baked mac n cheese:
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Provide 1 tbsp of milk.
- Get 1 box of elbow noodles.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of pepper.
- Provide 3 tbsp of butter.
- Use 1 cup of velveeta cheese (shredded or cubed).
- You need 3/4 cup of extra sharp white cheddar cheese (cubed).
- Take 3/4 cup of extra sharp yellow cheddar cheese ( cubed).
Steps to make baked mac n cheese:
- preheat oven to 350°.
- bring 6-8 cups of water to boil, then add elbow noodles..
- while noodles are cooking dice up the three different cheeses..
- in a little bowl beat the two eggs and milk mixture, add a little salt and pepper..
- drain noodles, add a little butter and the salt and pepper, mix, in a large bowl with the egg , milk and cheeses ( be sure to leave 1/4 cup of the velveeta cheese to top with).
- pour it in to a casserole dish (or tin pan). add the rest of the velveeta cheese and some butter in each corner and the middle of the dish..
- bake for 20 – 25 min, or until golden brown on the top and fluffy in the middle..
If you find this baked mac n cheese recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.