Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Low fat “grilled” cheese pesto sandwich and tomato soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low fat “grilled” cheese pesto sandwich and tomato soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Vitality.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy meals can help us really feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to low fat “grilled” cheese pesto sandwich and tomato soup recipe. To make low fat “grilled” cheese pesto sandwich and tomato soup you only need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Low fat “grilled” cheese pesto sandwich and tomato soup:
- Use 2 slices of sprouted wheat bread.
- Use 2 tablespoons of low fat pesto.
- Take 1/4 cup of grated part skim mozzarella cheese.
- Take 18 oz of jar crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Take 1/3 cup of fresh basil chopped.
- You need 1 tablespoon of paprika.
- Use 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Get to taste of Black pepper.
Instructions to make Low fat “grilled” cheese pesto sandwich and tomato soup:
- Preheat oven to 350 F..
- Toast bread lightly in toaster. So it’s a bit crispy but not browned..
- Spread pesto on both slices and spread cheese on one slice..
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes or until desired brownness is reached. Flip and bake an additional 5 minutes for the other side. Should look like this when it’s done..
- Place remaining tomato soup ingredients in pot and simmer for 5 minutes. This part makes 2-3 servings of soup so either halve the recipe or save the extra in the fridge..
- Cut cheese sandwich serve with soup and enjoy!.
If you find this Low fat “grilled” cheese pesto sandwich and tomato soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.