Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Winter Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Winter Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. People typically believe that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, just making a couple of modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
You can obtain results without having to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes right away. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make considerable changes, but the most important thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to winter soup recipe. To cook winter soup you need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Winter Soup:
- Use 3 of celery sticks, sliced.
- Prepare 1/4 of round cabbage.
- Use 1 of red onion, sliced.
- Take handful of fresh coriander, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of medium potatoes, chopped and peeled.
- Use 2 of garlic cloves, sliced.
- Get 1 of chicken or vegetable stock cube.
- Use to taste of salt.
- You need 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need of water, as needed.
- Use 1 of fresh chilli.
- Take 2 of carrots, peeled and sliced.
- Use to taste of ground black pepper.
Instructions to make Winter Soup:
- Add all the ingredients into the pot..
- Add water as needed, enough to cover all the vegetables..
- Cook for 20-25 minutes or until it's all cooked through..
- Check seasoning is to your taste. Let it rest for 15 minutes and serve..
If you find this Winter Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.