Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Whosayna’s Chopsuey recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whosayna’s Chopsuey recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a lot of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making a couple of modest changes.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be healthy for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. While you may already eat a lot of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to whosayna’s chopsuey recipe. You can cook whosayna’s chopsuey using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Whosayna’s Chopsuey:
- Take 2 packets (250gms) of Noodles.
- Take 1 cup of Chicken Fillet (cubes).
- Provide 3 cups of Veggies jullienes (french beans, carrots, zucchini, capsicum and Cabbage).
- Prepare 1/4 of Ginger (chopped).
- Take 5 of Garlic cloves (chopped).
- Use 1 of Onion (cubed).
- Provide 1 tsp of Cornflour.
- Take as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of White pepper (powder).
- Use 1/4 tsp of Black pepper (powder).
- Get 1/2 cup of Tomato ketchup.
- Provide 3 of Tomatoes (remove heads).
- Take 1 tbsp of Chilli sauce.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Soya sauce.
- Take 2 tbsp of Tomato puree.
- Get 1 tbsp of Vinegar.
- Use 2 of Eggs (Omelette).
Steps to make Whosayna’s Chopsuey:
- Bake tomatoes for twenty minutes.
- Blend baked tomatoes, tomato puree, tomato ketchup, chilli sauce, soya sauce, cornflour mixture and vinegar, keep aside.
- Break noodles in two parts, parboil them, and keep on strainer.
- Deep fry noodles till crisped up and keep on strainer.
- Mix cornflour with half cup of water. In a pan pour the tomato and cornflour mixture. Boil till it bubbles making sure you stir it, if it thickens can add little water, keep aside.
- In a wok put three tablespoons of oil, keep on flame.
- Add onions and braise it a little, add chicken with black pepper, ginger, garlic and a little salt and braise on high flame, till chicken is done..
- Add veggies and stirfry for five minutes, add white pepper powder and tomato mixture, mix well and remove from flame..
- Cut strips of omelet..
- On platter put one part of fried noodles, top up with saucy chicken and veggies and place two strips of omelette, serve as you set the platter.
- NB: I added crispy deep fried spinach too on the chopsuey.
If you find this Whosayna’s Chopsuey recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.