Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Palak paneer kofta curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak paneer kofta curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. While we’re incessantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that many people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out several simple changes.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to alter everything immediately or that you should altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make big changes, but the most vital thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to return to your old diet.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer kofta curry recipe. To make palak paneer kofta curry you only need 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Palak paneer kofta curry:
- You need For of koftas-.
- Prepare 200 grams of paneer.
- Take 2 tbsp of oats powder or brown bread crumbs.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger garlic chilli paste.
- Take 1 tsp of rajwadi garam masala.
- Get 1 tsp of green garlic (optional).
- Prepare For of curry:-.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ghee or oil.
- You need 2 bunch of palak blanched in water and make a paste.
- Provide 2 of tomatoes.
- Take 1 of big onion.
- Use 1 tbsp of ginger garlic chilli paste.
- Get 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- Use as required of curd or malai for decoration.
- Provide as per taste of salt.
- Provide pinch of hing.
Instructions to make Palak paneer kofta curry:
- Mix all ingredients of koftas in a bowl and make a ball. Now heat the appe pan and put some oil in a pan then put this koftas into the pan and fry until it will crispy golden..
- For the curry take a kadhai heat ghee or oil in it. Add hing and now add onion paste and garlic chilli paste. Saute it for 2 mins. Now add tomatoes paste and saute it till the oil separates. Now add salt and garam masala and cook for 3 mins. Now add koftas. You can add water if you want thick or thin curry. Depending on ur taste. Now switch off the flame..and garnish with malai..
- Serve hot with triangle paratha. Relish with family and friends..
If you find this Palak paneer kofta curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.