Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Coriander Lemon Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coriander Lemon Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
We are all aware that consuming healthy foods can help us feel better inside our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains found in white bread.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coriander lemon soup recipe. You can have coriander lemon soup using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Coriander Lemon Soup:
- Get 2-3 cups of washed and chopped coriander stalks plus 1 cup leaves.
- Prepare 1 of onion roughly chopped.
- Take 3 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 4 cups of water.
- Take of Salt/ pepper as per your taste.
- Get of Lime juice.
Steps to make Coriander Lemon Soup:
- Take all the chopped ingredients into a pressure cooker and add water and seasoning.
- Give pressure for 2 whistles on high and let cool. This is how it will look..
- Now just blend the soup with a hand blender or in a mixie.(A wors of caution here… since the stocks are fibrous it may get entangled in blender.. so be careful) Stain from a drive and throw the remaining residue..
- This is the flavourful clear stock you will get behind.
- Now you may add either veggies of your choice like I’ve added grated carrots /beans and sweet corn. Or also you can add chicken diced or beat an egg and pour in it when hot to make an egg drop soup.
- Last but not the least… add lime juice as per your taste and enjoy piping hot on a cold winter evening 👍.
If you find this Coriander Lemon Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.