Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Lemon coriander soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lemon coriander soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemon coriander soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A piece of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains found in white bread.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lemon coriander soup recipe. To make lemon coriander soup you only need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Lemon coriander soup:
- Use 2 tbsp of coriander stems.
- You need 2 tbsp of coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of beans chopped.
- You need 1/2 of carrot chopped.
- Use 2 tbsp of sweet corn.
- Take 2 of garlic cloves.
- Use 1 inch of ginger chopped.
- Provide 1 tbsp of cornflour.
- Get 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Get 2 tsp of oil.
- Get 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Use 1 tsp of paneer small cubes (optional).
Steps to make Lemon coriander soup:
- Firstly in a large kadai heat oil and add ginger and garlic..
- Add onion and coriander stems..
- Saute for a minute and add carrot, beans, sweet corn. Saute for a minute without over cookingthth..
- Further add 3 cups of water, salt and pepper. Mix well and boil for 5 minutes..
- Prepare the cornflour slurry and add in soup. Boil for 2 minutes..
- Turn off the flame and add coriander leaves and lemon juice..
- Mix well. Garnish with paneer cubs. Serve hot..
If you find this Lemon coriander soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.