Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Butternut Squash with Ground Chicken, Vegetables and Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Butternut Squash with Ground Chicken, Vegetables and Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Yogurt can be a snack a lot of people ignore. Eating yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt makes a amazing snack, however. Along with calcium, it’s a good supply of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is typically eaten to help maintain the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by most people. Yogurt mixes wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. This decreases your sugar intake without reducing the taste of your snack.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to butternut squash with ground chicken, vegetables and rice recipe. You can have butternut squash with ground chicken, vegetables and rice using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Butternut Squash with Ground Chicken, Vegetables and Rice:
- Prepare 1-2 of butternut squash sliced lengthwise and seeded.
- You need 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 1 of green zucchini chopped.
- Take 1 of yellow zucchini chopped.
- Provide 1 of red bell pepper chopped.
- Provide 1 of small container mushrooms cleaned and chopped.
- Prepare 1 pound of ground chicken.
- You need to taste of Seasoned salt.
- Provide of White or brown long grain rice.
Instructions to make Butternut Squash with Ground Chicken, Vegetables and Rice:
- Bake prepared butternut squash on a pan lined with parchment paper at 350 degrees until tender (approximately 1 hour)..
- In a saute pan with a lid, cook zucchini, red pepper and mushrooms in olive oil until tender. Set aside..
- Follow package directions to cook white or brown long grain rice. Make enough rice for 4 to 6 servings. Add rice to vegetable mixture when cooked..
- Season ground chicken with seasoned salt and fry until meat is no longer pink. Drain any excess fat and add ground chicken to rice and vegetable mixture..
- Spoon rice mixture into the depression in the squash or serve rice alongside desired amount of squash..
If you find this Butternut Squash with Ground Chicken, Vegetables and Rice recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.