Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Gulai Ayam (Padang-Style Chicken Curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gulai Ayam (Padang-Style Chicken Curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of wellness. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gulai ayam (padang-style chicken curry) recipe. You can cook gulai ayam (padang-style chicken curry) using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Gulai Ayam (Padang-Style Chicken Curry):
- Provide 500 g of Chicken.
- Get 1 stalk of lemongrass (bruised).
- You need 1/2 inch of galangal (bruised).
- Prepare 2 of bay leaf.
- You need 2 of kaffir lime leaf.
- Use 5 of shallot.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- Take 2 of candlenut.
- Take 1/2 inch of ginger.
- Use 1 inch of turmeric.
- Take 5 of cayenne pepper.
- Use 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 tsp of sugar.
- Provide 1 tsp of chicken stock powder.
- Get 100 ml of water.
- Provide 300 ml of coconut milk.
Steps to make Gulai Ayam (Padang-Style Chicken Curry):
- Marinate chicken with lime juice for 10 minutes. Blend garlic, shallot, candlenut, ginger, turmeric, cayenne pepper, cumin, coriander and 1 Tbsp water with food processor..
- Heat 1 Tbsp oil on skillet with medium fire. Add the blended spices, bay leaf, kaffir lime leaf, lemongrass and galangal into skillet and stir it until fragrant. Add chicken and water, then cook it for 5 minutes until chicken is half-cooked..
- Add coconut milk, salt, sugar and chicken stock powder. Mix it well and simmer for 20 minutes until the sauce becomes slightly thickened. Keep stiring while cooking. Taste the sauce, add more salt if it's needed..
- Gulai Ayam is ready to serve with rice ✨.
If you find this Gulai Ayam (Padang-Style Chicken Curry) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.