Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thick and Spicy sausage, bean and cheese tortellini soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thick and Spicy sausage, bean and cheese tortellini soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re always being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, merely making some minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
Initially, you should be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you no longer wish to eat. As an example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy diet.
As you can see, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thick and spicy sausage, bean and cheese tortellini soup recipe. To make thick and spicy sausage, bean and cheese tortellini soup you only need 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Thick and Spicy sausage, bean and cheese tortellini soup:
- Prepare 2 TBS of butter.
- Use 2 TBS of olive oil.
- Get 1 of large carrot thinly sliced.
- Get 2 stalks of celery, chopped.
- Use 1 of large onion chopped.
- Use 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- You need 1 (15 oz) of can cannelloni or navy beans rinsed and drained.
- Provide 1 lb of bulk mild Italian sausage.
- Use 4 cups of chicken broth.
- Take 1 (15 oz) of can petite diced tomatoes.
- Take 1 tsp of pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- You need 1 package of favorite frozen cheese tortellini.
- Provide 1 bunch of fresh parsley.
- Take of Parmesan cheese.
- You need of Roux – 3TBS butter / 3TBS flour.
Steps to make Thick and Spicy sausage, bean and cheese tortellini soup:
- Heat oil and butter in Dutch oven on medium heat, add carrots, celery and onion and cook for approx 5-7 min until the veggies soften..
- Add in sausage and sauté until browned. Stir in garlic, pepper and pepper flakes..
- Add in beans, tomatoes and broth, cook to a simmer, about 10 min….
- In the meantime make your roux in a small sauce pan by melting butter and whisking in flour until combined. Add to pot and bring to a slow boil to thicken up the soup..
- Add in frozen tortellini and simmer until the pasta is el dente about 10. Add in fresh parsley and serve. Garnish with a little Parmesan cheese on top..
If you find this Thick and Spicy sausage, bean and cheese tortellini soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.