Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Baked Salmon recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. There are a lot of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing several small changes.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything right away or that you have to altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate in the past.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked salmon recipe. You can have baked salmon using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Salmon:
- You need 1 1/4 kg of salmon.
- Get 100 grams of butter.
- You need 10 ml of crushed garlic.
- Take 1 medium of zest of a lemon.
- Use 15 ml of fish spice (I use Robertson fish spice).
- Provide of salt and pepper.
- You need 5 of rosemary.
Steps to make Baked Salmon:
- Preheat oven to 220°C..
- Melt the butter. Mix the melted butter with the garlic, lemon zest, fish spice, salt and pepper..
- Place the salmon in a baking tray on top of a piece of tinfoil, make sure that the tinfoil is big enough to also cover the fish with later..
- Pour the butter mixture over the salmon, place the rosemary on top. Cover the salmon with the tinfoil..
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and rest for 7 minutes..
- Here is some great suggestions for side dishes to serve with the salmon; https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/356196-cheesy-fries https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/359714-carrot-and-potato-mash https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/347685-crushed-new-potatoes https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/341572-garlic-mashed-potatoes https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338924-curry-pasta-salad https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/359804-potato-bake-easiest-and-tastiest https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/362192-the-best-roast-potatoes https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/363711-roasted-butternut https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/354184-creamy-spinach.
If you find this Baked Salmon recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.