Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hubby's Spinach Potato Chicken Kababs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hubby's Spinach Potato Chicken Kababs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hubby's spinach potato chicken kababs recipe. You can have hubby's spinach potato chicken kababs using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hubby's Spinach Potato Chicken Kababs:
- You need 1/4 bunch of boiled spinach or chopped unboiled spinach (one which u like or prefer).
- Use 1 kg of boiled potatos.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli flakes (also called crushed button red chilli).
- Provide 2/3 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of vinegar.
- Get 1 box of chicken cubes (any brand u like,i use knorr or K&N's brand) each box has 2 cubes..
- Use 2 medium of sized green chillies very thinly n finely chopped.
- You need 3 tbsp of greens of spring onion (if u like to add,optional).
- Prepare 4 tbsp of semolina (full tablespoons).
- Use 1 of Whisked egg and bread crumbs for coating.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of of oil for frying..
Instructions to make Hubby's Spinach Potato Chicken Kababs:
- Keep the boiled spinach on a net or anything u have in kitchen like flour sifter and leave the spinach there to get the water drained out properly..
- Take vinegar in a small bowl and add chicken cubes to it. Break them into pieces with a spoon n then press them so that they lightly get dissolved into vinegar n set aside for 5-8 mins. In 5-8 mins cubes will become soft n will 60% get mixed with vinegar. This will allow them to mix very well with the potatos..
- Lightly heat a dry fring pan and add semolina to it. Shaking the pan occassionally make the semolina lightly brown like bread crumbs. Remember light brown not dark brown or it will ruin the taste. When done take out semolina on a wide tray n spread proper n set aside,let it cool..
- In the mean while take boiled potatos in a large bowl n mash them well..
- Then add salt, red chilli flakes, green chillies, black pepper and spring onions to mashed potatos and mix them all very well. (i always mix with mi hands instead of fork or spoon or anything else)..
- Now stirr and mix the vinegar n chicken cubes together and add them to mashed potato mixture. Mix it very well and keep aside..
- Now take the spinach and put it into mortar and blend it with ur hands using pestle till it becomes a smooth paste. Put this paste in the mashed potato mixture n mix again very well..
- Now finally add the semolina and last time mix this potato mixture very properly that all the flavours are evenly distributed to every particle of the mashed potatos..
- Now ur mixture for kababs/patties/cutlets is ready. Make round patties of this mixture and dip in whisked eggs and fry in 3-4 tbsp of normally heated oil on medium flame. U can coat these in bread crumbs also if u like. I make patties of this and freeze them also but let them thaw before u fry. Fry just before eating or serving..
- U can eat these with plain white boiled/cooked rice. U can place these b/w bread slices and make a sandwich. In the sandwich u can spread tomato ketchup or a cheese slice if u like. U can sprinkle small amount of cheese over the patties and bake them till cheese melts. Or u can enjoy these alone too 🙂 There is so much to do with these kababs. If i am ina mood of a light dinner so i make these and serve with white rice. We eat this as a dinner too and my family loves these 🙂 So light and full of flavours..more than yummm :-).
If you find this Hubby's Spinach Potato Chicken Kababs recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.