Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Mildly Flavored Winter Melon Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mildly Flavored Winter Melon Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mildly Flavored Winter Melon Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a few small changes.
In order to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically change your eating habits. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Eventually, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
All in all, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mildly flavored winter melon soup recipe. You can cook mildly flavored winter melon soup using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mildly Flavored Winter Melon Soup:
- Get 150 grams of Winter melon.
- You need 2 of Chicken tenders.
- Prepare 500 ml of Water.
- Get 1 tsp of Chicken soup stock granules.
- You need 1 tbsp of ◎Sake.
- Get 1/2 of to 1 tablespoon ◎ Usukuchi soy sauce.
- Get 1 tsp of ◎Mirin.
- Get 1/3 tsp of ◎Salt.
- Use 1 of Pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of The juice from grated ginger.
- Take 1 of Katakuriko.
- Prepare 1 of Green onion.
Steps to make Mildly Flavored Winter Melon Soup:
- Peel the winter melon and remove the seeds and fibrous insides. Slice into 5 mm bite-size pieces. Remove the sinews from the chicken tenders and cut into pieces about the same size as the winter melon..
- Lightly salt and pepper the chicken (not listed) and coat with katakuriko..
- Put the water and chicken soup stock in a pan and bring to a boil. Add the winter melon..
- When the winter melon is partially translucent, add the chicken and ◎ ingredients. Simmer until the winter melon is translucent..
- Add pepper and the ginger juice, taste and adjust the seasoning, and turn off the heat. Serve in bowls with chopped green onion on top..
If you find this Mildly Flavored Winter Melon Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.