Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Palak curry spinach curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Palak curry spinach curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak curry spinach curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Even though we’re always being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making a couple of small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
These types of changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already eat lots of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak curry spinach curry recipe. You can have palak curry spinach curry using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Palak curry spinach curry:
- Take 100 gm of spinach leaves.
- Provide 1 tsp of peanuts.
- Get 1 tsp of split black gram(chana dal).
- Provide 1 tsp of gram flour.
- Use 1 tsp of sorghum flour (jawar flour).
- Use 2 tsp of chopped garlic.
- Take 2 tsp of green chillies (spicy).
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Desi ghee.
- Provide 2 tsp of Tamarind pulp.
- You need 1 tsp of oil.
- Use 1 tsp of Jaggery.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Palak curry spinach curry:
- Chop spinach add to this peanuts and chana dal.
- Cook it for ten minutes or give one whistle in cooker.
- Add to this sorghum flour and gram flour.there should not be any lump.
- Heat kadai I have used traditional kadai put oil.add garlic one teaspoon and green chillies to it fry till golden brown.add turmeric powder and mixture of spinach. allow it to cook for five minutes,add tamarind pulp and Jaggery.cook for more five minutes. adjust consistency as per your choice..
- Take another pan,add desi ghee one teaspoon when becomes hot add chopped garlic allow it to trun brown,add Red chilli powder. switch off the flame pour it on spinach curry.serve hot with rice roti and garlic chutney. colour of spinach changes but it tastes yum..
If you find this Palak curry spinach curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.