Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Lemon coriander soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Lemon coriander soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemon coriander soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Treats.
We are all aware that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A piece of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lemon coriander soup recipe. You can have lemon coriander soup using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Lemon coriander soup:
- Prepare 1.5 tbsp of Chopped coriander leaves.
- Provide 1 bunch of coriander stem.
- Use 1/2 of lemon.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped cabbage.
- Use To taste of salt.
- Take 1 of chopped green chilli.
- Get To taste of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of small chopped onion.
- Take 1 tsp of Chopped garlic.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Chopped ginger.
- You need 1/2 cup of carrot.
- Provide To taste of black salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
Steps to make Lemon coriander soup:
- In 5 cups of water add 1/2 cup of cabbage coriander stem and 1/4 cup of carrot and cook for 10 minutes in medium flame and stain to get vegetable stock. Keep aside..
- In a pan add butter. Add garlic, ginger and chilli. Saute for 40 seconds. Add onion. Saute for 2 minutes. Add rest of cabbage, carrot. Saute for 2 minutes..
- Add vegetable stock and mix cornflour with 2 tbsp water and add gradually and mix well. Add coriander leaves.Add salt, sugar, black salt, pepper powder. Boil for 2 minutes. Add Lemon juice and serve..
If you find this Lemon coriander soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.