Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Broccoli & Cheese Potato Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Broccoli & Cheese Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli & Cheese Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Opting to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. People typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing some simple changes.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can likewise be healthy for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. If you currently are eating plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli & cheese potato soup recipe. To cook broccoli & cheese potato soup you need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Broccoli & Cheese Potato Soup:
- Provide 3 cup of cubed peeled potatoes.
- Provide 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- Provide 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Provide 2 cup of reduced-sodium chicken broth.
- Get 1 3/4 cup of water.
- Get 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Use 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Provide 3 cup of frozen broccoli florets.
- Get 3 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of fat-free milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese.
- Provide 1 of Minced fresh parsley.
Instructions to make Broccoli & Cheese Potato Soup:
- In a large saucepan, combine the first seven ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, for 10-15 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Stir in broccoli; return to a boil..
- In a small bowl, whisk flour and milk until smooth; stir into soup. Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat; cool slightly..
- Process in batches in a blender until smooth. Return to pan; heat through. Sprinkle servings with cheese and parsley. Yield: 3 servings..
If you find this Broccoli & Cheese Potato Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.