Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Lemon corn Coriander soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lemon corn Coriander soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemon corn Coriander soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Energy.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us truly feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains present in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lemon corn coriander soup recipe. You can have lemon corn coriander soup using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Lemon corn Coriander soup:
- Use 2 tsp of Oil.
- Get 1 inch of Ginger.
- You need 2 cloves of Garlic, finely chopped.
- Take 3 tbsp of Coriander.
- Take 1 tbsp of Corn flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of Corn.
- You need 2 tsp of Lemon juice.
- You need As per taste of Salt.
- Get As per taste of black pepper.
- Get 2 tsp of Coriander stem.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Use 1 of Onion, finely chopped.
Steps to make Lemon corn Coriander soup:
- First, collect all the ingredients. Take 2tsp oil in a Pan.add cumin seeds. Heat it. Add finely chopped ginger and finely chopped garlic cloves. Saute well for few seconds, add turmeric. Add finely chopped onion and Coriander stems in the oil mix it well for 5 minutes. Add 3 cups of water for boil. Made cornflour slurry, Take corn powder 1tsp and 1/4cup water.mix it well up to lump-free.add in a pan.stir well, combined it well. Again boil for 2 minutes..
- Soup Thickened up to perfect consistency. Add salt, black pepper according to taste. Mix it well off the Gas..
- .Lemon Coriander soup is ready..
If you find this Lemon corn Coriander soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.