Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy 5 Cheese & Herb Tortellini Tomato Soup (kiddo approved) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy 5 Cheese & Herb Tortellini Tomato Soup (kiddo approved) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy 5 Cheese & Herb Tortellini Tomato Soup (kiddo approved) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Power.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy 5 cheese & herb tortellini tomato soup (kiddo approved) recipe. You can cook easy 5 cheese & herb tortellini tomato soup (kiddo approved) using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy 5 Cheese & Herb Tortellini Tomato Soup (kiddo approved):
- Prepare 10 oz of package fresh tortellini (I use Trader Giotto's from Trader Joes).
- Get 26 oz of can Campbell's condensed tomato soup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh basil leaves chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of fresh oregano.
- Take 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Use 1 of your favorite parmesan (I use a parmesan, romano, asiago blend).
- You need 1 of salt and pepper if you desire (I think it's wonderful without).
Instructions to make Easy 5 Cheese & Herb Tortellini Tomato Soup (kiddo approved):
- Par boil your tortellini a few minutes less than the package suggests. Poor into a colander and set aside. (mine said 6-8 minutes so I did 5).
- Using the same pot (that's now empty) pour your tomato soup concentrate in. Follow instructions on can to add the water (mine said 1 can soup concentrate + 1 can water) and heat on medium heat stirring occasionally..
- Add chopped fresh basil and oregano, garlic, salt & pepper & bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to simmer..
- Once the soup is at a steady simmer gently add the tortellini into the tomato soup deliciousness and heat for about a minute or two..
- Ladle into bowls, top with parmesan cheese and a sprig of basil. Pair with a salad or enjoy by itself..
If you find this Easy 5 Cheese & Herb Tortellini Tomato Soup (kiddo approved) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.