Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Black Bean Coconut Soup w/Shrimp recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Black Bean Coconut Soup w/Shrimp recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are numerous health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing some small changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you presently are eating lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to black bean coconut soup w/shrimp recipe. To make black bean coconut soup w/shrimp you need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Black Bean Coconut Soup w/Shrimp:
- Provide of Stew.
- Take 2 clove of garlic.
- Use 2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of coconut milk.
- Provide 1 packages of sazon vegetable season.
- Take 1 cup of chopped broccoli.
- You need 1/4 cup of Jamaican curry powder.
- Use 15 medium of thawed shrimp.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 3/4 can of black beans.
- You need 1 1/4 small of carrot.
Instructions to make Black Bean Coconut Soup w/Shrimp:
- Heat oil in a pot and saute garlic on high heat..
- Add beans, sliced carrots, and curry powder and stir lightly 2 min..
- Pour in coconut milk and water then stir lightly.
- Sprinkle in Sazon, add broccoli, and shrimp. Then lower fire to simmer..
- Simmer for about 30 to min..
- Option #2: Remove shrimp, puree cooked soup & veggies.
- Strain soup, then add shrimp back to soup.
If you find this Black Bean Coconut Soup w/Shrimp recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.